Senior Application/Software Architect
Our Government of Canada client has a won contract opportunity for a Senior Application/Software Architect with experience with .NET, C#, Java, and SharePoint, to support and enhance its application fleet.
Start Date: ASAP
Security Clearance: Reliability
- Ten (10) years of experience as an Application/Software Architect;
- Five (5) experience with a programming languages and SQL environment;
- Must have a University or a college degree related to IM/IT, or fifteen (15 years) of experience as an Application/Software Architect;
- Experience with C#, .NET and Java programming languages; and
- Experience with MS SharePoint is considered an asset.
- Must have received both doses of the Covid-19 vaccine
The Halifax Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, ancestry, marital status, medical condition, national origin, or any other protected status. Visible minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.