Change Management Consultant (Level 3)
Our Government of Canada client has a won contract opportunity for a Senior Change Management Consultant who will be working in the Change Management Office, supporting the Change Management Manager in day to day activities, and working closely with a set of projects and/or initiatives in order to provide expert advice.
Start Date: ASAP
Security Clearance: Reliability
Level of Effort: Full Time (1 year)
- Perform readiness assessments with documented evaluation, scoring, recommendations and mitigation strategies
- Perform change complexity assessment on overall project plans, architecture etc. Assessments must have include a documented evaluation, scoring model, recommendations and mitigation strategies
- Develop and document change management strategy in line and integrated with project management plan
- Develop and document a stakeholder management plan and communications plan throughout the project lifecycle that includes objectives and KPIs
- Develop Change Management Implementation Plans that include key milestones, deliverables, estimated resource requirements, work breakdown activities, schedule, dependencies, risks, issues and deliverables in support of projects and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Support the Implementation of, and monitor, the Change Management Plan, reporting on progress against milestones and KPIs as required.
- Define requirements for communications and training plans and materials, and develop and conduct training of CSC Change Management Model process.
- Create presentations and present to stakeholders, and facilitate meetings and discussions.
- Readiness assessments
- Change complexity assessment
- Change management strategy
- Change Management Implementation Plans
- Progress reports against milestones and KPIs as required.
- Communication Plans
- Training Plan and materials
- Training on the CSC Change Management Model process
- Presentations and facilitations of meetings
- Valid PROSCI Certification;
- Ten (10) years of experience in the last fifteen (15) years performing the following tasks:
- Analysis and development of business critical success factors;
- Analysis and development of architecture requirements design, process development, process mapping and training;
- Responsible for leading other functional staff to define business strategy and processes in support of transformation and change management activities;
- Participate in change impact analysis and change management activities; and
- Participate in organizational realignment (job re-design organizational re-structuring).