Communications Consultant (Level 3)
Our Government of Canada client has a won contract opportunity for a Senior Consultant with expertise in change management and communications, to support of a Microsoft 365 (M365) project. This resource will be responsible to define the strategy and validate that the tactical activities of the Enterprise Data and information Management (EDIM) component of the M365 communications plan is complete.
Start Date: ASAP
Security Clearance: Reliability
Level of Effort: Full Time (1 year)
- Develop an EDIM M365 change management plan;
- Consult with CSC Communications and Engagement (C+E) in order to align the EDIM M365 change management plan with the M365 change management plan;
- Deliver EDIM M365 awareness and training products such as This Week at CSC, Hub updates and executive emails;
- Evaluate EDIM M365 awareness and training products against plans in areas including vehicles, key messaging, timing, sender, receivers, approvals, for all communications delivered through the division and project team;
- Develop structured and repeatable processes for the EDIM M3365 communications products such as This Week at CSC, Hub updates and executive emails from concept through creation and approvals to publication, distribution and evaluation;
- Consult with other departments or agencies that are also implementing M365 to EDIM change management approaches, materials, and lessons learned; and
- Evaluate and action M365 messaging requests from EDIM managers.
- Ten (10) years of experience in the last fifteen (15) years performing tasks and activities related to change management;
- Strong communications background: Ten (10) years of experience developing communications deliverables, materials, plans, and products;
- Prior Experience with GCDOCS, Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook); and
- Experience with M365.
- Must have received both doses of the Covid-19 vaccine
The Halifax Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, ancestry, marital status, medical condition, national origin, or any other protected status. Visible minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.