Change Management Consultant (Level 3)
The Halifax Group has potential upcoming contract opportunities under the category of P.1 Change Management Consultant (Level 3) for one of our Government of Canada clients.
Start Date: TBD
Security Clearance: Enhanced Reliability
- Support the development, implementation, and integration of mission critical and non-mission critical solutions and systems;
- Analysis and development of business critical success factors;
- Analysis and development of architecture requirements design, process development, process mapping and training;
- Responsible for leading other functional staff to define business strategy and processes in support of transformation and change management activities;
- Participate in change impact analysis and change management activities;
- Participate in organizational realignment (job re-design organizational re-structuring);
- Coordinate development of training and coordination with other stakeholders; and
- Create presentations and present to various stakeholders, and facilitate meetings and discussions.
- Reports on change management activities and impacts;
- Reports on training; and
- Reports on success factors.
- Must have 10 years of experience in the last 15 years performing tasks that are the same or similar to items b, c, d, e, and f listed in listed under the “Tasks” heading above.
- Must have received both doses of the Covid-19 vaccine
The Halifax Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, ancestry, marital status, medical condition, national origin, or any other protected status. Visible minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.