Organizational Development Consultant (Level 3)
The Halifax Group has potential upcoming contract opportunities under the category of P.4 Organizational Development Consultant (Level 3) for one of our Government of Canada clients.
Start Date: TBD
Security Clearance: Enhanced Reliability
- Enable, facilitate, and mediate the evolution of the various organizational or departmental structures toward the organization’s desired outcome or structure;
- Assist with organizational needs assessment and strategic planning to ensure development of human capital to meet business objectives and goals;
- Provide advice, support and consultation to senior staff, business unit requests, and front line management to achieve strategic initiatives and goals;
- Research, design, implement and maintain employee development programs including leadership development and other management development programs;
- Develop and implement processes to measure the effectiveness of development and learning efforts to ensure performance improvements are focused on measurable and attainable results;
- Serve as an expert resource by collaborating with HR and business unit executives to ensure clear standards and metrics linked to talent reviews and employee development plans;
- Develop strategic partnerships with other internal project managers to identify and consult on change management initiatives to support strategic projects requiring organizational culture change;
- Proactively address and respond to Organizational Development issues by bringing key stakeholders together to assess root causes and performance gaps and recommend appropriate interventions;
- Practice continuous improvement processes and procedures, eliminating non-value added activities;
- Conduct focus groups and/or process improvement sessions as needed;
- Implement and manage the organization’s training to ensure cost effective employee development activities that support the organization’s strategic initiatives; and
- Manage and facilitate organizational initiatives and projects as requested.
- Report on development programs;
- Transition plans; and
- Issues and problems report.
- Must have a University Degree or College/CEGEP Diploma related to Commerce, Business Administration, Business Management, or Organizational Development; and
- Must have 10 years of experience in the last 15 years performing tasks that are the same or similar to items c, d, and l listed in listed under the “Tasks” heading above.
- Must have received both doses of the Covid-19 vaccine
The Halifax Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, ancestry, marital status, medical condition, national origin, or any other protected status. Visible minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.