Project Coordinator/Technical Writer
Security: Enhanced Reliability
Anticipated Start Date: ASAP
Our Government of Canada client is looking for a Project Coordinator/Technical Writer. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who can hit the ground running. They must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, a background in IT communications and technical writing, and data and process analysis in relation to communications process and information management.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Independently gain a thorough understanding of projects and relay key information to project team;
- Coordinate with project teams to manage communication products, including but not limited to template emails, user guides and information sheets, frequently asked questions, project presentations, and website content;
- Working under the direction of the Project Manager, assist project teams in developing and implementing a communication product management plan that will include an inventory of all communication products, version control, and review cycle;
- Ensure that communications products are, when required, bilingual; and
- Review English and French documents to ensure correct and consistent terminology is used in both languages.
Must have a minimum of 3 years experience in the following areas:
- Participating in the development and maintenance of deliverables such as team procedures and user guides;
- Managing web content and project group mailboxes;
- Reviewing bilingual documents to ensure consistency between English and French copy.
The candidate must also have a minimum 2-year post-secondary degree or diploma in a relevant field.