Project Executive (Level 3)
The Halifax Group has potential upcoming contract opportunities under the category of P.5 Project Executive (Level 3) for one of our Government of Canada clients.
Start Date: TBD
Security Clearance: Enhanced Reliability
- Provide program management support in the evaluation of business organizations and Information and Communications Technology strategies, projects, and operations;
- Manage several Project Managers, each responsible for an element of the project and its associated project team;
- Define and document project objectives, and determine budget requirements;
- Meet with other organizational executives to ensure all organizational (internal and external) stakeholders are committed and moving forward on project and organizational goals;
- Resolve issues related to the project;
- Prepare plans, charts, tables and diagrams to assist in analyzing or displaying problems;
- Work with a variety of project management tools; and
- Project sign-off.
- Draft and final program management plan, program progress reports;
- Draft and final budget forecasts reports; and
- Program risk reports.
- Must have a University Degree or College/CEGEP Diploma related to computer science, information technology, business administration, commerce, project management, or engineering from a recognized post-secondary institution; and
- Must have 10 years of experience in the last 15 years performing tasks that are the same or similar to items c, d, e, and f listed under the “Tasks” heading above.
- Must have received both doses of the Covid-19 vaccine
The Halifax Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, ancestry, marital status, medical condition, national origin, or any other protected status. Visible minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.