Senior System Administrator / Architect
Our Government of Canada client has a won contract opportunity for a Technical Consultant to assist with the migration from Trellix (formerly McAfee) EPO (ePolicy Orchestrator) to Microsoft Defender for Endpoint. Specifically, this experience will involve the migration of DLP policies for removeable devices.
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: March 2024
Security Clearance: Reliability
Tasks and Activities:
- Support migration from Trellix (formerly McAfee) EPO (ePolicy Orchestrator) to Microsoft Defender for Endpoint, including:
- (1) enabling Defender for Endpoint;
- (2) working with web filtering and Cloud Control aspects;
- (3) enabling the antivirus;
- (4) enabling the removable device DLP;
- (5) removing the McAfee antivirus.
- Organizing, itemizing, and rationalizing removable device policies, rules, and exceptions.
- Must have worked with (or have knowledge on) DLP policies on EPO Server, and can implement similar policies on Microsoft Defender for Endpoint.
The Halifax Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, ancestry, marital status, medical condition, national origin, or any other protected status. Visible minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.