The Halifax Group has opportunity for a Senior Account Manager to sell our services to Federal Government clients. We are looking for a candidate with experience in selling IT Professional Services.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain business relationships with clients;
- The ability to understand and communicate client needs to other company staff:
- Provide status reports to management;
- Assist in the preparation and development of proposals, quotes and contracts;
- Ability to negotiate contracts and sales agreements;
- Attend and participate in sales meetings and team events;
- Work with The Halifax Group team members to review RFP’s and respond accordingly.
- Experience as an Account Manager selling IM/IT Professional Services and project staffing to the federal government.
- Proven sales record and the ability to develop/maintain accounts;
- Strong communication skills;
- Experience locating consultants to respond to Federal Government RFPs (TBIPS, THS, TSPS, etc.);
- The ability to work with The Halifax Group proposal and recruitment teams;
- Experience cold calling on federal government clients;
- Experience reading and responding to government RFP’s;
- Experience using THS, TBIPS, and TSPS.
- Must be incorporated, or willing to do so;
- Ability to obtain security clearance;
- Language: Bilingual is an asset
If interested, please submit resumes to email@example.com.
We would like to thank all candidates for expressing interest however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.