Code of Values
Effective Date: Last Updated July 2021
Over the course of the three decades we have been in business, The Halifax Group has built a trusted reputation, founded on an shared code of values. When carrying out our company’s core practices – whether recruiting, hiring, or contract management – we are committed to upholding these standards at all times.
We pledge to maintain the following values towards our clients, staff, consultants, and partners:
- Honesty: We demand honest and direct communication with our clients, candidates, and staff.
- Respect: We treat others with respect and dignity.
- Diversity and Inclusiveness: Diversity of skill, perspective, and background provides our company with a competitive advantage. Our hiring practices (both internal and external) are aimed at increasing diversity and inclusion in the workforce.
- Antiracism: We actively oppose racism on any scale, and adhere to a strict ‘no-tolerance’ policy when it comes to acts of racism on the part of anyone representing our company.
- Privacy and Confidentiality: Through our systems, processes, and procedures, we take measures to ensure that all information provided to us by candidates, job seekers, employees, and clients is protected and will not be shared without their consent.